Huawei Honor 20 and 20 Pro packs 4 rear cameras and power by HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset with an 8-core processor. Honor 20 and 20 Pro have the same specification configuration except the 4 rear camera setup of different sensors. The Honor 20 and 20 Pro sport 6.26-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen paired with a 1080 x 2340 Pixels of resolution. There is a 6GB/8GB Of RAM option alongside with 128GB/256GB built-in storage respectively. The smartphone features side-mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box which laced with an Magic 2.1 UI.
Huawei Honor 20 and 20 Pro Key Specs
- 6.26-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2340 Pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 6GB/8GB Of RAM
- HiSilicon Kirin 980, Octa-core 2.6GHz
- 128GB/256GB built-in storage
- 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP/48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP rear camera
- 32MP selfie camera.
- 3,750mAh non-removable battery
Huawei Honor 20 and 20 Pro Design and Display
looking at the both device’s design, they sport a different size of dimension and weight which differentiate the pro version form the normal model version.
Honor 20 and 20 Pro has the same 6.26-inch IPS LCD display with an FHD+ 1080p resolution, 412ppi density and 19:9 aspect ratio with a punch-hole cutout for the front-facing camera. But thanks to the front glass that serve as a protection for the display while the back is made of aluminium frame all round.
Both devices are packed with quad camera setup and side-mounted fingerprint sensor, there is no fingerprint at the back because it has moved to the side.
The Honor 20 and 20 Pro weighs 174grams/182grams and measures 7.9mm/8.4mm in thickness. The color options available for Honor 20 are Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue and Icelandic white, while the Pro has just two; Phantom Blue and Phantom Black. Both Honor devices have dual SIM slot card without expansion on microSD card.
Huawei Honor 20 and 20 Pro Camera Review
Both Honor 20 and 20 Pro have four(4) camera each. But the camera specification configurations differs, Honor 20 packs four rear camera setup of 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP sensors while Honor 20 Pro sported four rear camera setup of 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP sensors.
There is a single front facing camera setup of 32MP for both devices. The camera features are HDR, AI camera features, Face Unlock or Face ID and Autofocus.
The Huawei Honor devices is power by HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset with an Octa-core processor clocked 2.6GHz at fast speed. While the Kirin 980 SoC is paired with 7nm architecture and Mali-G76 MP10 GPU for games.
The RAM options available for Honor 20 and 20 Pro are 6GB/8GB RAM paired with 128GB/256GB respectively. Honor 20 and 20 Pro are runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box base on Magic 2.1 UI slapped on top.
The Honor 20 is fueled by 3,750mAh non-removable Li-Po battery and Honor 20 Pro power on by 4,000mAh non-removable Li-Po battery. Both devices comes with fast charge 18W / 22.5W respectively and with an OTG support.
The smartphones support Dual SIM card slot with 4G VoLTE network and other connectivity include; Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth, USB, Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor.
Honor 20 and 20 Pro Price and Availability
Honor 20 and 20 Pro expected to be sell with the price range of $560 – $670 when is finally available for pre-order.
- Dimension: 154.3 x 74 x 7.9 mm / 154.6 x 74 x 8.4 mm
- Material: front/back glass, aluminium frame
- Weight: 174g / 182g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.26-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 412ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, Magic 2.1 UI
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 980, Octa-core 2.6GHz
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Card Slot: No
- Rear Camera : 48MP + 16MP + 2MP + 2MP for Honor 20
- Rear Camera : 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP for Honor 20 Pro
- Front Camera: 32MP
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB: Yes, USB Type-C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: No
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (side-mounted)
- NFC: No
- GPS: Yes
- Sensors: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 3,750mAh/4,000mAh Non-removable
- Type: Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W / 22.5W
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: $560 – $670
Availability: Coming Soon