#NYSC 2019: NYSC 2019 registration procedures and guidelines, the commencement of online registration for 2019 Batch A prospective corps members has been announced. The registration of Batch A Mobilization start from Monday March 4, 2019 and ends on Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Important messages from NYSC Management are:
- Corps Members should please note that the NYSC will neither send text messages canvassing for political parties and candidates nor release Corps data to such groups.
- The Scheme is apolitical and remains unbiased to all contestants during election process and will continue to leverage on the tremendous achievements it has recorded in the democratic process of the country.
- The NYSC partners all stakeholders in order to ensure free, fair and credible elections across the country.
- All corps members are hereby reminded of the Director-General”s advice to remain neutral in their responsibility as INEC ad-hoc staff in the process of the 2019 General Elections.
Note: Above is for your information.
NYSC 2019 Registration Requirements
These are the guidelines, procedures and the requirements for 2019 Batch A Mobilization registration listed below
1. Visit NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumb print by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- checks your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.
How to Check Online Certificate Verification application for NYSC
For online certificate verification application for NYSC just follow the steps below. Click here to verify your NYSC certificate
- Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- To create a new account, click on the “Sign up” link. On the next page, click on “Make Payment”. Fill the form and make subscription payment.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to login page to start verification.
- On subsequent log in an existing account holder can log in with the already created username and password
How to Check Payment Status for NYSC
To check your payment status online simply login with your registered details and click on check payment status then fill the box with your transaction ID/Email either on VISA, Mastercard and remita, hit continue to successfully check your payment.
How To Make Payment Oo NYSC Portal Using Remita Pay Engine
To use make payment on NYSC Portal using Remita pay Engine simply follow the steps one after the other.