TECNO Camon i2 Features, Specs and Full Review, the Features, Specs and Full Review of TECNO Camon i2 include 4-core processor house by MediaTek Helio A22 chipset. It has 6.2-inch display with an HD+ resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels; 2.5D curved glass display and 19:9 aspect ratio for full view length. The device powered by non-removable Li-ion 3750mAh battery. Get the TECNO Camon i2 Features, Specs and Full Review.
TECNO Camon i2 Key Specs and Features
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU with 3GB RAM
- 6.2-inch display with an HD+ resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels; 2.5D curved glass display; 19:9 aspect ratio
- 32GB internal storage; Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD card
- HiOS based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with quad-LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3750mAh battery
TECNO Camon i2 Design And Display
The TECNO Camon i2 polycarbonate plastic material which make it light and smart to hold. At the top left corner the dual rear camera come first follow by the LED flash sited beneath. While the fingerprint scanner is in the usual position. It comes in Aqua Blue, Midnight Black, and ice blue colours.
Camon i2 measures 8.5mm in thickness and sports 19:9 full aspect ratio display.
It sports a tall 6.2-inch QHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen which has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels for clear visual. It also stretches up to 88.16% screen-to-body ratio.
TECNO Camon i2 Hardware and Software
The device MediaTek Helio A22 chipset has an Quad-core processor that is clocked at 2.0GHz for a smooth performance. It is aided with the Mali-400 graphics processor.
It has 3GB of RAM available for everything multitasking. Although the storage sports 32GB, however, it can be upgraded up to 128GB. Of course, it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1 operating system.
TECNO Camon i2 Camera And Connectivity
It’s equipped with dual 13MP+ 2MP rear camera, this has an f/1.8 aperture with quad-LED flash. The camera is also loaded with phase detection autofocus, laser auto-focus and other features, while the 16MP selfie shooter has an f/2.0 aperture.
TECNO Camon i2 supports 4G LTE connectivity and accommodates dual Nano SIMs. It also has support for Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm jack, USB Type C, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot and A-GPS, GLONASS.
TECNO Camon i2 Battery
The Camon i2 is powered by a non-removable 3750mAh battery with fast charging technology.
TECNO Camon i2 Full Specs
- Announced: September 2018
- Availability: September 2018
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2300) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual-SIM, Nano-SIM
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
Design and Display
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: N/A
- Display: 6.2-inch, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Aqua Blue, Midnight Black, and ice blue.
Hardware and Software
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- Graphics Processor: IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS 4.1
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080 @ 30fps
- Front-facing Camera: 16 megapixels, flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Charging: MediaTek Pump Express (fast battery charging)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3750mAh