Top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018, seriously smartphones brand are coming up with fantastic design, display great performance in hardware/software and also the in OS version. The top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018 comes with unique features to best over other devices. This device runs on latest OS version with massive storage and RAM. They comes with powerful camera pixels, LED flash and also packs in-built camera features. Top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018 sports great flagship as well.
List Of Top 7 Best Budget Smartphones In 2018
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS MAX
- Google Pixel 3
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- Samsung Galaxy A8
- Samsung Galaxy A8+
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
This device has 6.39-inches HD +LCD capacitives touchscreen with a 1440×120 pixels of resolution. It is one of the top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018 which packs 40MP + 20MP + 8MP triple rear cameras paired with 24MP front camera. Huawei Mate 20 pro house HiSilicon Kirin 980 chipset for better performance, with an Octa-core processor clocking 2.6GHz at fast speed and Mali-G73 MP12 graphic processor. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. While non-removable Li-Po 4200mAh battery powered on the device.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Key Specs
- 6.39 inches HD+LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch 1440×3120 pixels
- Android v8.1 (Oreo)
- Octa-core 2.6GHz, Mali-G72 MP12,
- HiSilicon Kirin 980
- 128GB built-in storage and 6GB of RAM
- 40MP + 20MP + 8MP triple rear camera( f/1.8+f/2.2+f/2.4)
24 front camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 4200mAh battery
Apple iPhone XS packs 5.8-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colour pairing 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, 458pixels per inch density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The iPhone XS is one of the top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018, it sports dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with Quad-LED dual tone flash while 7MP front camera is for better selfie. iPhone XS powered by Apple A12 Bionic (7nm) chipset with an Hexa-core processor clocking 2.5GHz at fast speed while Apple 4-core handle the graphic processor. It packs 4GB RAM pairing 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage and it runs on OS version iOS 12 operating system. It powered by non-removable Li-ion 2658mAh battery.
iPhone XS Key Specs
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen 16M colour.
- 1125 x 2436 pixels of resolution, 458 ppi density. 19.5:9 ratio.
- OS iOS 12,
- Hexa-core 2.5GHz processor, Apple A12 Bionic (7nm), Apple GPU- 4-core graphic
- 4GB RAM, 64GB/256GB/512GB storage
- 12MP + 12MP dual rear camera with Quad-LED dual tone flash. 7MP selfie camera.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2658mAh battery.
iPhone XS Max
iPhone XS Max is amongst the top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018, XS Max runs the same OS version like his sibling. It has 6.5-inch OLED display with a 1242 x 2688 pixels of resolution, it packs Hexa-core 2.49GHz processor and have the same flagship, camera pixels front and rear. It packs 4GB RAM and 65GB storage while it powered by non-removable Li-ion 3174mAh battery.
iPhone XS Max Key Specs
- 6.5-inch OLED + display, 1242 x 2688 pixels of resolution.
- Hexa-core 2.49GHz, Apple A12 Bionic chipset, Apple GPU 4-core garphic processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage
- OS version iOS 12.0
- 12MP + 12MP dual rear camera with Retinal flash and 7MP front camera
- Non-removable Li-ion 3174mAh battery.
Google Pixel 3
Pixel 3 sports 6.3-inch P-OLED display + capacitive touchscreen pairing 1440 x 2960 pixels of resolution. It house Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10nm) chipset with an Octa-core clocking 2.5GHz and Adreno 630graphic processor for smooth performance. Pixel 3 comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. The device sports 12.2MP rear camera with Dual LED flash and 8MP + 8MP selfie camera. It is one of the top 7 best budget smartphones in 2018 and it runs on Android version 9.0 Pie operating system while non-removable Li-Po 3430mAh battery powered on the device.
Google Pixel 3 Key Specs
- 6.3-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixels of resolution
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845(10nm) chipset, Octa-core 2.5GHz, Adreno 630
- 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB storage
- 12.2MP rear camera and 8MP + 8MP dual selfie camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3430mAh battery.
Sony Xperia XZ3
Xperia xz3 also a big device with a 6.0-inch P-OLED display + capacitive touchscreen pairing 1440 x 2880 pixels of resolution, Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10nm) chipset, Octa-core 2.7 GHz and Adreno 630 graphic processor, the Xperia xz3 flagship is for smooth performance. It features as one the top 7 best budget Smartphones in 2018, it packs 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB storage and runs on Android 9.0 Pie. Xperia xz3 sports 19MP rear camera and 13MP front camera while the battery life of 3300mAh powered on the device.
Sony Xperia XZ3 Key Specs
- 6.0-inch P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 2880 pixels of resolution
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845(10nm) chipset, Octa-core 2.7GHz, Adreno 630
- 4GB/ 6GB RAM with 64GB storage
- 19MP rear camera,13MP selfie camera
- Non-removable Li-ion 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A8
Galaxy A8 is 5.6-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen paired with 1080 x 2220 pixels of resolution in display.
Galaxy A8 is also one of the top 7 best budget Smartphones in 2018, it packs Exynos 7885 octa chipset, Octa-core 2.2GHz processor and Mali-G71 graphic processor for better performance.
The device comes with 4GB RAM for both 32GB and 64GB storage, it runs on Android 7.1.1 operating system. The phone sports 16MP rear camera and 16MP + 8MP selfie camera and powered by non-removable Li-ion 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Key Specs
- 5.6-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2220 pixels of resolution
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Octa-core 2.2GHz processor, Exynos 7885 octa chipset, Mali-G71 GPU
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, 4GB RAM
- 16MP rear camera, 16MP + 8MP front camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A8+
Samsung Galaxy A8+ it have similar flagship performance with Galaxy A8. It is also one of the top 7 best budget Smartphones in 2018 with an upgraded version of A8. It has 6.0 -inch Super AMOLED display. It also packs the same camera pixels like his sibling and it powered by non-removable Li-ion 3500mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ Key Specs
- 6.0-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2220 pixels of resolution
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage
- Exynos 7885 octa (14nm) chipset, Octa-core 2.2GHz, Mali-G71GPU
- 16MP rear camera and 16MP + 8MP front camera
- Non-removable Li-ion 3500mAh battery